- Discretion.—Remember the divine
saying, He that keepeth
keepeth his life.—Sir Walter Raleigh.
- There are many more shining qualities
in the mind of
man, but there
is none so useful as discretion.—Addison.
- Discretion in speech is more than
- Discretion and hard valor are the
honor.—Beaumont and Fletcher.
- The better part of valor is
- Discretion is more necessary to women
because they have
less trouble to speak well than to speak little.—Father du Bosc.
- Discretion is the perfection of
reason, and a guide to
win all the duties
- Great ability without discretion
comes almost invariably
to a tragic
- Let's teach ourselves that honorable
Not to outsport discretion. —Shakespeare.