cup all-purpose flour
2 medium eggs
2 tablespoons cold
salt to taste
- Beat eggs and water.
- Stir flour and salt on pastry
and make a small well in the center.
- Drop in beaten eggs and
- Stir flour in with a knife
dough well until very pliable.
- Roll out thinly and leave to
about 35 to 45 minutes on pastry board.
- Cut into fine strips, about 3
(7,5 cm) wide.
- Spread out on the pastry
- Put into boiling soup, than
about 5 minutes.
|Did You Know?
|All foods can be broken
down into one or more of six basic nutrients: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins,
minerals and water.
Most foods are complex and composed of more than one basic nutrients.
Some foods are composed of only one or two of these components. For
- Cooking oils are practically all fat, and some of them may have a
small amount of vitamins.
- Sugar is 100% carbohydrate, no other nutrients.