usually in the form of a written rental agreement, giving the right to
use property for a certain length of time by paying rent.
- An improvement (for example redecorating) on premises.
- A file or
group of accounts; the "book" of final entry.
OF CREDIT -
An engagement by a bank to make payment to another bank upon
of a given
set of documents within a specified time.
- A term
used to describe the amount of debt in your business in relation to the
amount of equity. To measure the degree of leverage in your business,
the debt to tangible net worth ratio.
claims of creditors against the total assets; the debts of the business
or money owed by the business.
- Risk protection for actions for which a business is liable.
- A legal partnership where some owners are allowed to assume
only up to the amount invested.
the accounts of business; convert into cash.
- The amount for which an asset can be sold.
- A term
that describes how readily assets can be converted into cash.
Listing assets in the order of converting them into cash.
- Money lent
MARGIN - The
percentage of the total value of the asset being financed (such as
receivable, inventory or a fixed asset) for which the bank will lend
- A post office
box operated in your name by bank, to which your customers
This allows the bank to process cheques without delay.
- The amounts owed which will not be payable within one year, such as
and long-term loans.