Great Craft Projects: Birdhouse Arrangement
TO MAKE THIS BIRD HOUSE
ARRANGEMENT YOU WILL NEED:
- Brown wire edged paper ribbon
- 6 pieces of isolepsis (or similar
- 8 to 10 dry birch branches
- 4 trumpet pods
- 1 mahogany pod
- 5 to 6 pieces springerii
- 5 to 6 pieces plumosus
- Mood moss
- Reindeer moss
- Spanish moss
- Grapevine piece
- Black lichen
- 3 springs pink pepper berries
- 2 bunches sabel palm fronds
- Wooden bird house
- 1 finishing nail, about 1½" long
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral wire
1. Hammer the finishing nail 1" into the bird house roof at the center
of the roof peak.
2. Divide sabel palm fronds, birch branches, and isolepsis into 2
bunches. Wrap bottom end of each bunch with floral wire.
3. Place bunches on roof of house with wired ends at the roof peak and
the loose ends facing out to each side. As shown on photo, one bunch
slants downward, even with roof slant. The other bunch projects upward.
Secure bunches with wire to nail on roof of bird house. Hot glue for
4. Arrange pods, plumosus, and springerii on roof of bird house, using
photograph as a guide. Hot glue in place. Everything should face
outward from center.
5. Glue pink pepper berries around pods.
6. Glue pieces of all three types of moss around ends of dried
materials that are at center of roof.
7. Glue black lichen near peak of roof.
8. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon, one 16" and one 24" long. Pinch one end of
each piece and glue pinched end at peak of roof. Let shorter piece
trail off towards left and longer piece trail off toward right. Cut
ends on a slant. Shape ribbon to furl through arrangement, using
photograph as a guide.
9. Make a bird's nest using instructions below. Wrap grapevine around
nest and hot glue nest at center of arrangement.
TO MAKE A
1. Cut a 24" piece of ribbon and roll in a loose coil. Fold bottom end
under and secure with glue.
2. Crumple bottom edges together to arrange layers. Push down center of
coil to make room for moos.
3. Tuck pieces of moss into center of nest, letting moss trail over
| RELATED INFO
|How to Make Easy Bow
How to Make Loopy
How to Make
How to Make Bow
Great Craft Project & Info
| BROWSE OTHER CRAFT LINKS
Flowers - Traditional
Flowers in the Microwave Oven
With Silica Gel
With Other Desiccants
Easy Craft Project
Ideas - Create personalized unique
crafts even if you never made a thing with your hands from these easy
follow step-by-step craft projects for any age and ability. Save time,
spend a quality time with your dearest ones, and have fun doing it! Click
Here to Order
Complete Guide to Starting and Running Your Home Craft Business - In addition to teaching you
how to start and run a successful craft business, this e-book guide
contains all the necessary forms & documents to run your business
Show Success Secrets - If you want to know
turn your hobby into a business and you are interested in selling your
crafts at crafts shows, this book is for you. Find out how you can make
money for the crafts you make Click Here to Order
Cutest Gift Boxes - With these unique templates,
you will have EVERY occasion and holiday covered, YEAR AFTER YEAR!
different eye-catching shapes are so versatile, not only do they create
your ultimate gift giving experiences, but you also get unlimited uses
out of each box template. They are: Great gifts themselves (eg.keepsake
boxes, toys, etc.); Easy to make and economical; Excellent craft or kid
craft activity projects; Versatile; Compliment your party
events perfectly (table settings, party favours, decoration, etc.);
Unique and exclusive;
Fun and surprising for your loved ones; Great for computer crafting;
irresistable! Click Here to Order
Create Your Own Wedding Flowers! - Learn how to
create your own stunning wedding flower bouquets and arrangements
without paying expensive florist fees. This is your chance to get
hold of a brand new tutorial that shows you exactly how to create
floral arrangements – complete with step-by-step photographs of what to
do. Click Here to Order
Flower Arrangements Made Simple
- Discover how YOU can become a flower arrangement specialist and
save up to $800 a year or more over the cost of a florist while
creating beautiful and unique flower arrangements for yourself, family
and friends! Click Here to Order
Candy Bouquet Books - Candy
Arrangements are floral like edible creations that are not only
beautiful but also delicious. People want to surprise their loved ones
with unique gifts (not just box of sweets or flowers) and a candy
bouquet is the answer. It makes a recipient feel really special. Almost
all kids and adults love candy and always welcome candy bouquet gifts.
Believe me, your candy bouquet gift will be a hit! Click Here to Order
The Secrets Of Flower
Pressing - How to press flowers and make greeting cards for fun and
creative and inspiring course with instant access. Flower pressing is a
fascinating and delightful hobby. You'll be amazed to see how quickly
you can get started. Click Here to Order